Are we going to start the year by renovating the decor in the rooms? For this we have brought the pattern of this beautiful secret garden quilt. We are sure you will love it. It’s a very beautiful design. I know this may seem like a difficult piece to make, but believe me, it’s not. We brought the detailed pattern with all the graphics to help you when making it.
Of course, it will take some of your time, but always keep in mind that this is a time to get distracted, relax. Put on a song you like and enjoy this time. You will feel very proud at the end of the work. Doing this type of piece will make your home more receptive to visits. Once you do the first one and see how satisfying it is, you can offer it to neighbors and even have a network of customers.
Let’s talk about colors. This depends a lot on the environment the quilt will be in and your taste. Pastel shades can be used to make a quilt that harmonizes with a calmer environment. The most vibrant colors can also be used and have a great acceptance. They bring all the attention of the environment to the quilt, enlivening the place.
Secret Garden Quilt Pattern
Here you can download quilt patterns, piecing layout, and fabric cutting layout. Tools and material you’ll need:
- – Sewing Machine that is able to do free motion quilting;
- – Darning foot, walking foot, 1/4″ foot;
- – Cotton blend batting – at least 64″ x 88″;
- – Polyester high loft batting – approximately half of the batting size
- – Quilting cotton thread, #50, white, coordinate colors and contrast colors of your choice;
- – Quilter Safety pins and/or basting thread;
- – Fabric chalk or pencil and ruler;
- – Cutting Mat;
- – Rotary cutter;
- – Scissors;
- – Iron;
- – Printer and papers – letter size, qty = 20.
About the quilt size, when finished the dimension will be approximately 62″ x 86″. If you want to quilt for a single bed, the quilt size is 56″ x 86″ and the center part includes the inner boxed border is 36″ wide. Adjust the appliques and the rest of the components accordingly either by resizing them or omit some of them.